Quite alot of walking in this quest, get yourself a speed buff.
- Location: Valmond
- Reward: Blessed Amulet of Isos
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Part 1: Travel to Valmond and speak with Thomas Crosse. He is located in the main hall of town, the home of Isos the God of Light. He will tell you how he lost his book and to speak with Father Ven who is located in the room right next to you.
- Part 2: Turns out Father Ven does not have the book but says he gave it to the innkeeper at the Dancing Bull Inn. The Inn is located in the northwest part of town, go there and speak with Innkeeper Felice. The innkeeper you are looking for is no longer there but did leave behind all his belongings. Search dresser in the 2nd room from the bottom on the right hand side to get a quest update, Old Ledger. Click on the book and you will discover that the book you are looking for is in the possession of Tolgar of Duremar.
- Part 3: Travel to Duremar in the northeast region of TR land, this Tolgar is located inside Rivenfrost Inn in the lower left room. He will tell you that he sold it to a wizard named Krestin back in Valmond. After punching him for selling a book that doesn't belong to him head back to Valmond to the Green Barrow Inn in the middle of town.
- Part 4: At the Inn you must speak with Innkeeper Elros in the south part of the building and ask where you can find Krestin. Now you can speak with Krestin, he tells you that the book is of no use and left it in the basement. There is a ladder to the basement in the topmost room of the Inn. Click on the dresser for a quest update, Cornerstone of Isos.
- Part 5: After reading what the book has to say return to Thomas Crosse back in the Temple of Isos for your reward. Receive Blessed Amulet of Isos. Receive 30k Experience.
- Part 3: